Best electronic scooter Helmets
Most electric scooters will do at least 15mph and some even exceed 30mph. Many countries and states have their own rules and you might be thinking to yourself: do I really need to wear a helmet?
Given the high speeds falling off can cause serious injuries. While they are not the most fashionable of accessories, they do provide protection should something happen.
If you want a comprehensive guide to international e-scooter laws, keep your eyes on our blog as we will certainly be covering this topic again in the future. For now, we have will give you our top helmets to wear for your daily use.
Daytona Helmets Motorcycle Open Face Helmet Cruiser- 100% DOT Approved
- Lightweight polycarbonate/ABS shell construction with removable/Washable interior, padded wind collar drastically reduces wind and road noise
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system with FlowAdjust
- Safety rating: DOT approved. Meets the FMVSS 218 Standard
- This colorway comes with 2 shields, the clear (on the helmet) and dark smoke is included in the box.
We have put it through all kinds of riding conditions. It’s stylish you won’t get any high speed lift and it stays snug in place. It gives you great protection and you will look very fashionable. They are available in different colors and sizes.
Bell Qualifier DLX Full-Face Helmet (Blackout Matte Black)
Next up is the Bell Qualifier DLX Full-Face helmet. If you want a bit more comfort on a cold wintery day then this one is yours. It comes in different sizes, it’s light and offers all the protection you need at all speeds.
- Manufacturer: Bell
- Item Weight: 4.85 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 15.28 x 11.34 x 11.42 inches
- Cover Included: Helmet
- Safety Rating: DOT Certified